Posts Tagged ‘Constantia Carpets’
Once you have decided that carpeting is the way to go with your home’s new flooring, you will have to start thinking about the type, style and design of carpet that will be best suited to the needs of your family and the budget that you have available. Chatting to the professionals in the field such as Top Carpets and Floors will have you well informed and able to select a brand and type of carpet that is perfect for you. The Top Carpets and Floors team only presents the finest brands to the market with Constantia Carpets being at the top of their list.
The Constantia Carpets range is quite varied and you can expect to find anything from heavy residential types to the more commercial, hardy types of carpets. The following carpets can be found as part of their range:
- Cocktail carpets – this is heavy residential carpeting that is 6mm thick and manufactured and finished with a stain shield fibre.
- Country Craft carpet – this is also heavy residential carpeting with a 6mm thickness. The stain shield fibre and finish ensures that it does not fall victim to accidents in the home.
- Debutant carpet – this is a medium commercial carpeting that has a total thickness of 14mm. It is a plush cut pile styled carpet with a stain shield finish for added protection.
- Flagship carpet – this is a tufted cut pile carpeting that has all the properties of a heavy residential carpet. It is 6mm thick and also offers stain shield protection.
- High Society carpet – this is the ideal carpet for those who like the look and feel of a tufted loop pile carpet. It has a total thickness of 5.5mm and has stain shield protection like all the other carpets in the range.
These are just a few of the carpets that form part of this particular range which is readily available from Top Carpets and Floors.
For more information on the Constantia Carpets range, visit one of the Top Carpets and Floors stores in your area or order a mobile show room to pay you a visit at your premises.
Top Carpets & Floors is pleased to announce the launch of our latest stain-safe range, Silhouette.
This 5 star heavy residential range is available in 5 contemporary colours and is suitable for heavy residential use.
With a thick and luxurious pile, the product carries a 10 year limited wear warranty and a 5 year maintenance link guarantee.
Guaranteed stain-safe, easy to clean, wear resistance, anti-allergenic and environmentally friendly, Silhouette is aimed at the discerning buyer who’s looking to make a statement.
Constantia Carpets are pleased to announce the launch of their new 5 star luxury wool berber.
This stylish new product, manufactured in Europe, has a pile of 100 % pure new wool. There’s no finer yarn system available in today’s carpet market.
Available in 5 natural earth tones, the product which provides anti-allergenic benefits, carries a 10 year limited wear warranty, and a 5 year maintenance link guarantee.
More information is available from your local Top Carpets & Floors dealer.